Find a job - start a successful career
Find a job - get started
Slovakia invites to work nurses who have an associate's degree or a bachelor's degree in the specialty “Nurse”. A decent level of remuneration, the geographical proximity of Slovakia and the similarity of language and mentality help our specialists quickly adapt to another country and develop professionally.
We officially cooperate with hospitals throughout Slovakia
To find medical staff for them - doctors, nurses, laboratory assistants. Please note that we do not charge any additional fees for registration, consultations, etc. After hiring you, signing an employment contract and receiving a residence permit, the employer pays us a commission.
We will be with you
at all stages of employment
assistance in paperwork and nostrification
organizing interviews with hospitals and resolving all issues related to employment
assistance in preparing for submitting documents to the Slovak consulate to obtain a temporary residence permit
We provide you with the opportunity to attend our Slovak language classes for medical specialists
We will help you organize your move to Slovakia for work
even after your employment, we are always in touch and ready to help you.
How to get work
nurses in Slovakia?
Nostrification is the recognition of foreign diplomas of school, higher and postgraduate professional education. In Slovakia, nostrification of a diploma is a necessary condition both for employment in the specialty and for continuing studies. The decision on the compliance of higher education with the norms of Slovak legislation is made by the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sports of the Slovak Republic. The procedure for reviewing documents and recognizing a diploma can last up to 90 days. If necessary, the Ministry has the right to request additional documents from the applicant at its discretion.
What is necessary for nostrification of a diploma?
To nostrify a diploma, it is enough to prepare the documents listed below and send them to the Ministry of Education of Slovakia. We are ready to assist in this process, and then your documents are guaranteed to get to the right department of the Ministry.
- Letter of request (in the form of a questionnaire). This is a covering letter, which is a mandatory document when applying for nostrification of a diploma. The Agency is preparing the said letter.
- Questionnaire (An application form is provided). Filled out in Russian. The questionnaire data is used to compose a letter of request.
- Copy of internal passport (all pages). There is NO NEED for certification or translation.
- Copy of foreign biometric passport (first page). There is NO NEED for certification or translation.
- Notarized copy of documents about receiving secondary education (graduation from school/college/school).
- A notarized copy of the diploma and its annex on receipt of medical education with APOSTILLE, after which a licensed translation into Slovak language. (First, you need to go through the procedure of apostilizing the diploma and application, then make notarized copies of these documents, then translate the notarized copies into Slovak).
Attention: the application must contain a list of subjects studied, the number of hours in each subject and the grade.
- Official confirmation The Ministry of Education or the Ministry of Health that the university that issued the diploma has a license to provide medical education (certificate of accreditation).
- Power of attorney for our employee (for business management and assistance with nostrification) – a sample is provided.
- Payment of service fee – 100 euros. This is an official fee from the Slovak Ministry of Education. You can pay to our bank account by bank transfer.
- Payment for sending documents to Slovakia (mail services - air delivery). Payment can be made by bank transfer.
An important condition for successful work in Slovakia is knowledge of the Slovak language. We provide preparatory courses in the Slovak language for our candidates.
When you have passed the interview and submit documents to the consulate for a residence permit, the hospital provides you with a PRISL'UB NA PRIJATIE - a promise of employment.
After your arrival in Slovakia, you sign an employment contract with the employer on the spot. And upon arrival, the employer has the right to refuse to sign a work contract if he does not see the proper level of language proficiency.
– Classes are held online on our video platform;
– Duration – 100 academic hours (3 times a week for 2 hours (60 minutes each), in the evening) – this is approximately 3 months. The schedule is flexible and can change to suit the needs of participants.
We strongly recommend that you pay due attention to learning the language when taking courses, do not miss classes and do everything that the lecturer asks you to do.
After nostrification of the diploma, the nurse has the right to start working in public or private clinics or hospitals in Slovakia. At this stage you are working as a nurse's assistant (as an assistant).
The employment contract is initially for a period of one year of work as a nursing assistant.
Salaries start from 650 to 900 euros per month net. Additional payments are possible for:
– evening shifts;
– night shifts;
– work on weekends;
– work on public holidays;
- working beyond normal limits.
In order to start working as a full-fledged Nurse, you need to prepare and pass exams to confirm your qualifications and knowledge of the Slovak language during the first year of work in the hospital.
To work as a medical specialist, you must go through the stage of confirming your early specialization. This stage becomes available only after passing the qualification exam and the Slovak language proficiency exam.
For recognition, you must provide certificates and other documents confirming your specialization. It is important that the number of years of the training program in the country of specialization and in Slovakia coincide. It is possible to obtain specialization directly in Slovakia upon referral from an employer by passing the necessary exams.
If necessary, your employer helps with completing the required internship, passing academic differences, and developing further prospects for your cooperation with him. After a doctor or nurse has confirmed their specialization, they can work independently as specialists, receive higher wages and develop in their field.
WHEN BOTH EXAMINATIONS ARE PASSED, YOU CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO A NURSE POSITION IN THE HOSPITAL AND START EARNING A SALARY FROM 1000 EUROS PER MONTH (NET WITHOUT ADDITIONAL PAYMENTS).
Having gone through all the stages, you - full-fledged medical worker in Slovakia
Employment for doctors Find a job and start a successful career Open vacancies Anaesthesiologist Radiologist Abdominal surgeon Gynecologist Pediatrician Dermatologist - Bratislava,
Work experience from 5...
Employment for medical laboratory technicians in Slovakia
Employment medical laboratory assistant Find a job and start a successful career Education: completed secondary specialized education (medical college) or higher education in a specialty (nurse). Age: up to 45 years...
Working as a nurse in Slovakia
Employment as a nurse in Slovakia is a very common reason for immigration. Employment is official and without pitfalls. Work under clearly defined conditions, as is customary in European countries. Salaries are much higher compared to CIS countries. It makes sense to try. To make it easier to decide, we have prepared information further in the material.
Working as a nurse in Slovakia: main benefits
Official employment under contract for a minimum of 2 years.
Social package with additional privileges.